A loan is considered a Jumbo loan if it exceeds what is known as the conforming limit. The current conforming loan limit for a single-family home is $424,100 (depending on area). With a Jumbo loan, you will get low rates for your large loan. Offering a choice between fixed and adjustable rates, our Jumbo loans offer maximum flexibility for home financing in larger loans.
At Allied First Bank, we are offering Jumbo loans which are set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The average interest rates on Jumbo mortgages are typically higher than conforming mortgages, although not based primarily on credit risk. You can also look at our "Lite Docs" or "Stated Income" loan program especially for higher ratio loans. If you need a residential loan from $424,100 to $5,000,000; please contact us now. We can take you step by step to make home buying fast and simple.
Here are few product highlights:
- ARM or fixed Jumbo loan up to $5M nationwide
- New home construction loan up to $3M
- 90% LTV with no MI option available up to $1.5M
- Full doc, lite doc, stated income, W2 income only, or assets only loan program
- Credit score as low as 580
- No limits on properties- cash flow rental income loan program
- Alternative and non-prime Jumbo loan program
We would strongly recommend you to apply online and send us your financial documents to review and provide a pre-qualification letter before you start home shopping.