Bank Statement Mortgage LoanAre You Self-Employed?
We have a great respect to self- employed customer like you who worked so hard to contribute on our economy to grow. We know the difficulties to get a loan approval when you are looking to purchase a home. In order to make your process as smooth and streamlined as possible, Allied First Bank is offering several loan program including 12 months bank statements, W2 only, assets verification based mortgage loan, ITIN to help counteract these issues. We offer a Bank Statement Program for self-employed borrowers as well as those whose employment histories and tax returns may not reflect their viability for a mortgage.
- Personal or business bank statements (12 months)
- No tax returns required
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of the home
- Gift checks are accpetable for down payment
- Debt-to-income ratio up to 90% LTV
- Loans up to $5 million
- For primary and secondary homes and investment properties
- All types of properties including non-warrantable condominiums
- 30-year fixed rate — no pre-payment penalty
- Minimum 580 credit score with higher LTV
Replace this text with your text