Bank Statement Mortgage LoanAre You Self-Employed?
We have a great respect to self- employed customer like you who worked so hard to contribute on our economy to grow. We know the difficulties to get a loan approval when you are looking to purchase a home. In order to make your process as smooth and streamlined as possible, Allied First Bank is offering several loan program including 12- 24 months bank statements, W2 only, assets verification based mortgage loan, ITIN to help counteract these issues. We offer a Bank Statement Program for self-employed borrowers as well as those whose employment histories and tax returns may not reflect their viability for a mortgage.
- Personal bank statements (12-24 months)
- No tax returns required
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of the home
- Debt-to-income ratio up to 90% LTV
- Loans up to $5 million
- For primary and secondary homes and investment properties
- All types of properties including non-warrantable condominiums
- 30-year fixed rate — no pre-payment penalty
- Minimum 620 credit score with higher LTV
Replace this text with your text